SC - killer candy recipe.

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Fri Sep 26 21:38:13 PDT 1997

I don't recall who first brought it up, but here is the recipe I have for
honey taffy.

2 cups honey
1 cup sugar
1 cup cream

Cook over medium heat until it reaches a hard ball stage. Pour onto a
buttered platter. When cool, pull until it is a golden color. Cut into
bite-sized pieces.
As I mentioned before, good results can be obtained using only honey.

I don't know anything about honey taffy in period.

Allyson
atripp at sfu.ca

Allyson Tripp Rozell
atripp at sfu.ca