SC - Cook's Badge Update

JTRbear@aol.com JTRbear at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 18:02:08 PDT 1997

- --------------E3B63DCCAD5D01965103E06E

share please, my of my favorite foods is cheesecake.
Aine

Maddie Teller-Kook wrote:

> If you want to do cheesecake... how about a period recipe?  I have made
> a roman cheesecake (out of Giacosa's book) that is pretty tasty and very
> rich. If you would like the recipe, I can share...
>
> meadhbh
>
> Michael F. Gunter wrote:
> >

> > >                       advise (oop)                                 9/26/97
> > >
> > > A household-member has just challenged me to a dessert competition for Crown.
> > > There is no period constraint.  These are what I make best that travel well.
> > > She doesn't work full time and has a decent kitchen, so I am gonna even the
> > > odds by asking list opinion:
> > > cheese cake (my dad's secret recipe) chocolate or white
> > > berry pie (brown sugar and spice)
> > > almond pie
> > > flourless chocolate torte
> > > votes?
> > > thanks
> > > -brid
> >
> > How about adding Kaluha or cappucino to the cheesecake?
> > The berry pie also sounds wonderful.
> >
> > Gunthar

- --------------E3B63DCCAD5D01965103E06E

<HTML>
share please, my of my favorite foods is cheesecake.
<BR>Aine<I><U></U></I>

<P>Maddie Teller-Kook wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>If you want to do cheesecake... how about a period
recipe?  I have made
<BR>a roman cheesecake (out of Giacosa's book) that is pretty tasty and
very
<BR>rich. If you would like the recipe, I can share...

<P>meadhbh

<P>Michael F. Gunter wrote:
<BR>>
<BR>> >
<BR>> >
advise (oop)
9/26/97
<BR>> >
<BR>> > A household-member has just challenged me to a dessert competition
for Crown.
<BR>> > There is no period constraint.  These are what I make best
that travel well.
<BR>> > She doesn't work full time and has a decent kitchen, so I am gonna
even the
<BR>> > odds by asking list opinion:
<BR>> > cheese cake (my dad's secret recipe) chocolate or white
<BR>> > berry pie (brown sugar and spice)
<BR>> > almond pie
<BR>> > flourless chocolate torte
<BR>> > votes?
<BR>> > thanks
<BR>> > -brid
<BR>>
<BR>> How about adding Kaluha or cappucino to the cheesecake?
<BR>> The berry pie also sounds wonderful.
<BR>>
<BR>> Gunthar
<BR>> ============================================================================
<BR>>
<BR>> To be removed from the SCA-Cooks mailing list, please send a message
<BR>> Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG with the message body of "unsubscribe SCA-Cooks".
<BR>>

<P>To be removed from the SCA-Cooks mailing list, please send a message
<BR>Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG with the message body of "unsubscribe SCA-Cooks".

 </HTML>

- --------------E3B63DCCAD5D01965103E06E--