SC - potential problem foods

Donna Kenton donna at dabbler.com
Tue Sep 30 13:32:26 PDT 1997

Greetings all,
       I am one of the lurkers of the list :-}. I was wondering would it
be possible to put up a site somewhere were we can file and exchange the
great recipes here on the list that would make it easier for others
(like myself ) to download?? I am a learning feast/food ocrat (haven't
done an event yet) But some of the references as well as recipes here
are great. I have learned a great deal by just sitting back and reading
(and hope for the day I get my feet wet so that I may be better able to
speak with the seasoned pros here). Its just a thought please tell me
what you think

Chris

http://www.cyburban.com/~chatelaine