SC - Stained Glass Questions

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Tue Sep 16 10:21:19 PDT 1997

Okay,

I have been researching sotelties and read through the stained glass articles on the Rialto. I now have a couple of questions.

1.  I have made Christmas candy in this way many of times, but the problem I always had was that I needed to pour it out onto powdered sugar so that it would not stick.  is there a good substitute that will allow it to harden and not stick?

2.  What flavors would have been period, if any?  I usually use wintergreen, anise, cinnamon and peppermint oils for my candies.

Thank you all for your time and help.

Murkial af Maun
Murkial af Maun