SC - Julleran's Sugar/Candy Glass

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 19:14:55 PDT 1997

<< The issue appeared, to my untutored-in-candy eye, to be the change in
 climate from one day to the next.  >>

Tibor, you send me! :-) Of course, this is correct. Several chemical
processes in the kitchen are dependant on the weather. For instance,
thickening gravies and the rising of bread both of which are negatively
impacted by certain weather conditions. It would be well if budding cooks
remembered that cookery is a chemical process and many external processes can
affect the outcome.

Lord Ras