SC - Cook's badge + sorrel

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Sep 15 22:23:36 PDT 1997

Dianna,

Do you, perhaps, have a recipe for sorrel soup?  Mine are in storage.
Once had a wonderful veal fricasee with sorrel...

I guess I'll just have to plant LOTS of sorrel...some for the pot and
some for the mail.  I've not seen sorrel listed, but haven't read a seed
catalog for a few years.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy