SC - "Cook's Badge Update" Response

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Tue Sep 30 06:00:18 PDT 1997

>Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 19:13:58 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Ladypeyton at aol.com
>Subject: Re:  SC - Cook's Badge Update
>
>Is there any way to get a hard copy?? Say if I mailed you a SASE?  You're
>shipping the files in MIME and unfortunatly I have a MAC and don't think I
>can read it.
>
>Peyton (Ladypeyton at aol.com)

OK. I CAN send a hard copy (not colored) since I accidentally printed 33
instead of 3 (OOOPS! Darn!;). However, I am going to re-send it to you
non-mime encoded. We'll see how that works. If all else fails, your friend
Olga has requested a virtual copy which she says she will share with you if
need be.

Aoife

BTW, Rafaella has volunteered to put it up on the web. Once it's up, can you
re-post that URL, Rafaella?

For the curious and impatient (but it isn't there yet):

http://www.geocities.com/athens/delphi/3243/ivyeinrust.html

And, my address for hard copies

L. Herr-Gelatt
RR 1 Box 500F