SC - Website Suggestions for photos

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Thu Sep 18 09:37:52 PDT 1997

Claricia Nyetgale wrote:

<OK, so I'll only post things from people who have explicitly given
permission.  If I know it's illegal, then it would be unethical to do
so -- I'm really not concerned about being sued (this isn't a
profit-making venture).

Hope I didn't offend anyone, I just want to be able to see and share
these cool pictures.>

Oh heck no!! No offense taken!  Share, we are all waiting to see the results!!

Murkial