SC - Return of the Dread Recipe Challenge

Thu Sep 18 11:05:32 PDT 1997

  "IV: FORME OF CURY
  26  Hares in Papdele. Take hares; perboile hem in gode broth. Cole the
  broth and waisshe the fleyssche; cast a3eyn togydre. Take obleys o6er
  wafrouns in defaute of loseyns, and cowche in dysshes. Take powdour
  douce and lay on; salt the broth and lay onoward & messe forth."

  Anyone want to do a redaction of this baby?

The quick version.  Cambells chicken soup with noodles (the cheap kind: they
don't put any veggies in the cheap kind, and they do salt and sugar it).
Call the chicken rabbit, heat and serve.  (:-)

It appears to be a rabbit soup of some kind, made by boiling rabbits in
broth, fileting the rabbit and returning it to the pot, and serving it in
bowls lined with wide pasta noodles (I'd use egg noodle sized noodles, but I
don't have a good reason) and seasoned with salt, and sweet spices.

Would the noodles displace toasts?  I suspect so.

	Tibor