SC - Making Game of Tibo

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Sep 19 14:51:43 PDT 1997

                      RE>SC - Making Game of Tibor...              9/19/97

<snip>
what honors we receive, will never manage to have those sterling badges of
masterfulness - a "big-dingle" or a "dangle-thing".

Yours in Service,
Elaina
(retiring -quickly- to the kitchen)
<snip>

[BIG GRIN]  M'lady, I am going to follow you back into the kitchen so that I
don't follow your train of conversation!  I believe it is rather a matter
similar to cars and guns, of whether said personages of "big-dingles" are
lacking... -whups see, the train left anyway!
- -brid
(biting her tongue)