SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #666 AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! FLEE!!!

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:37:57 PST 1998

> Make me, Sir? Had you placed first a simple wish would have been taken as a
> command. :-)

Were I ever to be victorious in a Crown list I would never command, save for all
of my subjects to behave honorably, but politely request things and only when I
couldn't do them myself. I was just simply twitting you a bit because you seem
to be one who doesn't suffer tyrants lightly. I think you'd have been a Cornwallian
if you'd been alive. :-{)}

> OTOH, how about if I make you one anyway....for practise. :-)

I'd love to attend sometime. I'm still not sure if I will be making it to
Pennsic. I will if I decide to accept the offer of being His Highness' Champion.

> Ras (who has just the perfect chicken neck recipe...hmmmmm...)

I actually love chicken necks. When my mother made fried chicken the neck was
reserved for me.

Yers,

The Amost But Not Quite Prince Gunthar