SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #666 AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! FLEE!!!

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:37:57 PST 1998

The lovely Nicolette penned to the amazing Gunther...

>Congrats on the second placing. There is always next time. Sounds like
>we may have a King on the list soon.

Gawd, I hope not; we'll never hear from him during his reign, and
probably the one after that.  Do you know how busy those guys are?
Drinking, and Eating, and Drinking some more!!  *grin*

===
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao,
and there is a slight flaw in my character"?
         ---"Bridge of Birds" by Barry Hughart