SC - Fw: [Mid] Is camping without a cooler out of period?

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Apr 2 17:23:11 PST 1998

> 	I have been gone for a long weekend, and have no mail from the Catherdral.
> . . . . did  everyone go off to a cooks' party and not invite me??   Or is
> everyone off cooking at various events???
>
> I want to tell you about the Sentinels' Keep lovely Sring Feast.  A first
> time feast-o-crat did very well
>
> 	Caointiarn

There must have been a problem with your server which generated a bunch of error
messages. If that were the case you would have been unsubscribed. In case you have
this problem again you can write to majordomo at ansteorra.org and in the BODY of the
message write: who sca-cooks

It should give you a listing of everyone that is subscribed.  I have re-subscribed you
so there should be no more delay with the messages.

Yers,

Gunthar