SC - RE: Marzipan/Marchpane

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Thu Apr 2 17:16:34 PST 1998

Greetings, I will be doing a feast at the end of this month, but I am
still lacking a vegitarian receipe for my forth course,  I was hoping to
locate something that was red or themed toward fire, I have unfortunately
spent the last week stuck in bed(apendectomy-lovely surprise) instead of
searching cook books,  any suggestions would be appreciated.  Also  is
there a documented receipe for saffron rice? If  so where thanks.

Sabia of St Kildas {sabia at unm.edu}

Those who would have true victory, must first have honor.