SC - King Gunthar (shudder)

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 6 09:02:35 PDT 1998

     Aoife -

     (Sorry to send this publicly but I still have that "no private e-mail
     address for the sender" problem.)

     Would you send me the particulars for your class?  A friend of mine
     who lives in Vandergrift (which IIRC is east of Pittsburg, yes?) would
     probably like to take your class but she is computerless.  She has
     played SCA in the past but has had some trouble getting hooked up with
     a group up there so I doubt she would hear about it.  Anyway, if you
     would send me an exact location as well as any costs involved, I would
     appreciate it.  Also, I was thinking about gifting her with a
     subscription to the Kingdom newsletter up there.  Do you know if
     that's a possible thing?  Can you give me a contact?  Right now she
     gets any info on the Kingdom from the bits I glean off of the internet
     for her.

     Thanks!

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu

<snip>I am doing a repeat of that class at the Aethelmearc Academy on June
20th in Robledal (Just East of Pittsburgh), should anyone wish to explore
this particular class further, or any of the other fabulous classes
offered.

Aoife, who always incorporates preserved food in her feasts nowadays. Folks
LOVE them!