SC - corn...

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Mon Apr 6 15:12:38 PDT 1998

2)I am opening with Wardonys in Syrup, and I have found a few different
versions.  Some boils the pears till tender in water, and some use a red
wine with mulberries.  I was wondering if anyone had done this and which
they used, and results, that sort of thing...  Also, if there is anything
restrictive about the European distribution of Morus Spp., however I don't
remember hearing about any.

Hi again!  I forgot -- I posted a wardonys in syrup recipe to
http://members.aol.com/renfrowcm/ttemsample.html

Cindy