SC - canning

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Apr 9 13:34:20 PDT 1998

*Here is a question from the Calontir list. I am curious myself, having never
*heard of the stuff.
*beatrix
*-----
*Date:         Sat, 4 Apr 1998 20:13:18 -0600
*From: Blair Peterson <bpeterso at MAIL.WIN.ORG>
*Subject:      Brewing help needed.
*To: CALONTIR at CRCVMS.UNL.EDU

*I have a friend in need of a aethelbrose recipe.  I checked my brewing
*folder and all I have is a cider and fruit liquour recipes. Does anybody
*out there have a recipe handy?

*Lukas Mesmer - 16th Century Landsknecht
*Barony of Three Rivers

The following are two of the messages on Athelbrose found in this
file in the BEVERAGES section of my Stefan’s Florilegium:
beverages-msg    (102K)  3/24/98    Beverages in general. alcholic drinks.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Lord Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra