SC - OT-Request for assistance

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 13 06:55:39 PDT 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie
Ras says:
> My only disappoint is that they don't carry long pepper which I would
> give my eye teeth to get ahold of especially if it were still clustered.
> <sigh>

Worldspice carries long peppers, and if by "still clustered", you mean
still looking like little long petrified catkins, that's the stuff. I got
mine a year ago, and he has this frustrating/wonderful habit of not selling
something if its not top peak fresh, so I dont know what the stock status
is right now (though I saw some in a jar on the back of the counter last
weekend).

You can contact them via hill at worldspice.com or through their website
www.worldspice.com.

- --AM