SC - Headline: SCA-Cooks Unite at Pennsic and Feed the Kn own World!

Stephanie Rothgeb onebyte at 99main.com
Thu Apr 16 07:21:27 PDT 1998

In a message dated 4/16/98 12:01:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
caitlin at phosphor-ink.com writes:

<< scourgings with flaming salamander whips in
 the piazza in front of the cathedral, at noon. >>

Kewl! I have just the material to make garb for the special occasion.. Red
Velvet, white silk and black leather accessories. White chicken skin leather
gloves and....Oh.....can I wear those pointy toe shoes with bells on them? I
always wanted to wear them and this would be the perfect occasion.

One more request, if I could be so bold.......could we set up a food booth to
make some money so the acolytes can get new plague robes and masks?

 And....oh....yes.....a dunking pond perhaps?

And....and.....YES!....a parade! Could we please have a parade? The
congregation and townsfolf , in fact everyone, LOVES a parade!!! Please? Could
we ? Huh? Pretty please?

Ras