SC - vegetable side dishes-correction

Varju Varju at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 11:54:37 PDT 1998

> We love you, Ras, but you -are- sick!
> elaina

<delusions of a sick mind snipped>

True, but there is something very comforting about it! <grin>  It's
nice to know that some things never change <wink>.

For those of you who don't know me (or can't remember me), my name is
Claricia Nyetgale and I am a cook from the soon-to-be-Kingdom of
Ealdormere.  I am especially interested in redactions and sotelties.

I joined this list just after its inception, but left (for personal
reasons) last October.  It's nice to see that the list is still going
strong, and I'm glad to be back!

Claricia Nyetgale
(Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca)