SC - Gardening Time and the harvest begins-Part 2 Long

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 10:43:41 PDT 1998

Lord Ras (I hope he was sober) wrote:

Kewl! I have just the material to make garb for the special occasion.. Red
Velvet, white silk and black leather accessories. White chicken skin leather
gloves and....Oh.....can I wear those pointy toe shoes with bells on them? I
always wanted to wear them and this would be the perfect occasion.

>One more request, if I could be so bold.......could we set up a food booth
>make some money so the acolytes can get new plague robes and masks?

> And....oh....yes.....a dunking pond perhaps?

>And....and.....YES!....a parade! Could we please have a parade? The
>congregation and townsfolf , in fact everyone, LOVES a parade!!! Please?
Could
>we ? Huh? Pretty please?

Ras honey?  Too much of translating the cookbooks this week :D

Maybe a rest would do you good.  I know where they have a wonderful parade
(motions the men in the whites suits over)  And look they brought you new
garb!

(smiling sweetly)

Murkial

Christi Redeker