SC - Introduction

Bbqbarb Bbqbarb at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 06:37:55 PDT 1998

> I'm offering a translation of Das Kochbuch der Sabina Welserin for sale.
> After unsuccessful attempts at finding a publisher I've tackled the job
> myself. This is a mid-sixteenth century German cookbook containing 205
> translated recipes. E-mail me if you're interested.

If you're interested in publishing it on the web, I could help. That
path is financially unrewarding, but it does ensure wide distribution
of your work. You can publish it on paper simultaneously, but you never
know if sales will be increased or decreased.

Cariadoc's _Miscellany_ is one example of a book done that way. I think
he still sells quite a few copies on paper.

- -- gb