SC - New Introduction

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Apr 21 08:44:54 PDT 1998

Greetings to all on the list:

Since she knows I have an interest in such things, the arts and entertainment
editor of my local community paper asked me if I would write an article on
medieval food for them (to be tied in with the fact that the VA Renaissance
Fair is opening soon). I do not want to do something on fair food; I want to
do an article that explains that medieval food *is* edible.

The editor would prefer that I talk to someone as local as possible (it is
after all, a local community paper), so given that, is there anyone on the
list that lives in or near Alexandria, VA who would be willing to meet with me
to discuss this? I want to be as accurate as possible.

Please reply to me privately at rtrigg at hoflink.com - many thanks in advance.

Nostas'ia Stepanova Kievskaia
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia
(mka Rachel Trigg)