SC - mead/honey/bread yeast

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Apr 22 12:02:37 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - Nasturtiums in sala                 4/22/98

> By  "marigolds", I am assuming that you are referring to "pot marigolds"
(aka calendula). French marigolds are New World.

I also don't know if they are the same, but the thing we call marigold that
isn't calundula is suppsedly poisonous. I've heard they described ad "african
marigolds".
=
I have seen them refered to as african marigolds, too.  I know the stinky
old-fashioned varieties are supposed to have bug-repelant qualities, but I
have no info on actual toxicity.
- -brid