SC - Question re: Lord Ras' redaction of Compost recipe

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 12:17:27 PDT 1998

                      RE>SC - Help thinking up a class......       4/22/98

<snip>I have just under a month, two weekends free and little free
weeknight time.  I'd prefer not to do a class on cooking a feast,
since it's already being done, so I'd like to find a good food
topic.  We won't have a kitchen (it's at the Pennsic site), so
if it's a hands on class it would have to be on a campfire or
without heating.
Suggestions?  Ideas?  Thing's you'd like to attend?
Ruadh
- -
Not that I can attend... but considering some of the recent threads- how about
something like and "Intro to Medieval Flavorings/Spices" give people who
haven't had access to saffron, galingale, etc. a chance to eyeball, smell,
taste- give basic overview of powder-forte, powder-duce (sp?) and such- and
list things to get away from, like vanilla.
- -brid