SC - Spiced Apple Juice / Recipe

Sharon Nevin nevray at netspace.net.au
Sun Apr 26 20:41:14 PDT 1998

Ruadh asks:

I volunteered to cook a fill in cooking class for AEthelmearc
war practice next month on "whatever subject isn't covered
by all the OTHER cooking classes people usually teach at
such things".  Seemed like a good idea at the time, but it turns
out that there are only two other food-related classes:
Herbs & How to Cook a Feast for Beginners.  So now I actually
have to THINK of a topic.

<snip>

Suggestions?  Ideas?  Thing's you'd like to attend?

Such questing for class ideas was the reason I started this file in
the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS section of my Florilegium. I can't remember
if there are very many food classes in this file or not, but it might
be worth looking at for some ideas:

AS-classes-lst    (61K)  8/21/97    Lists of A&S classes held at past events.

My files are at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net