SC - Winter Melon

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Wed Apr 29 05:56:16 PDT 1998

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:32:10 -0500 "Michael F. Gunter"
<michael.gunter at tddtx.fujitsu.com> writes:

>If you are unable to snip replies then please just
>refer to them in a
>new email.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Gunthar
>Evil List Administrator

But please refer to them!!!!! I've only had time to scan most of my lists
lately and sometimes I get a very strange reply with no hint as to what
the writer is replying to! It's very confusing to those of us who want to
keep up, but don't have time to read every individual message in its
entirety.

Thanks.

Julleran