SC - Crown Tourney Pics

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Apr 6 10:37:42 PDT 1998

                      RE>>SC - Crown Tourney Pics                  4/6/98

<snip>P.S. to the list:  For those of you who have not had the pleasure of
meetinghim, Sir Gunthar is a kind and gentle man, whose skill at arms has
grown mightily since we first met.  Rathery than "scary", I would call him
doughty and resolute.
=

I humbly beg to agree, as he puts up with all of us, and is one of the major
reasons that this is one of the best lists I have seen, informative and useful
without anybody having to leave their personalities or personal tastes out of
it.
- -brid (back on best behavior)