SC - A request

James & Melody Mahanna jmmahanna at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 26 22:14:16 PDT 1998

My Lord,
I am also currently working on a cooking resource for my Shire.
I am creating mine in a notebook format for ease of access in the
kitchen.  Perhaps we could correlate some of our material.  I have
received permission from several people to use feast menu ideas
recipes, etc.  My idea was to create a resource both for the novice
among as well as the veterans.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Melody

- --
Taliesin Goch & Morwenna De Malyns
Mka: James & Melody Mahanna