SC - Pretending we're at Pennsic

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 09:01:03 PDT 1998

Hm, never baked scones, just dry fried them in a cast iron skillet.

Lamb Margali
Take 1 leg of lamb. Mix a marinade of 1 cup each white wine, olive oil, lemon juice and cider vinegar mixed with 3 tb mint leaves, 1 ts each oregano and cracxked black pepper.
Take a branch of fresh rosemary and 3 or 4 bulbs of garlic turned into slivers. Poke the rosemary leaves and garlic slivers into the lamb, soak down with the marinade and let
soak overnight[flip the lamb a few times to marinade well on all sides.] Remove from the marinade, reserve. Grill and occasionally baste with the marinade and put rosemary on
the coals to make an aromatic smoke now nd then. Let rest 15 minutes and carve.
margali