Apologies (was: SC - Views on British Food)

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 18:23:36 PDT 1998

Corwyn writes, re: twinkies:

>>We could probably mail you some.. I don't think they have expiration
dates... I'd have to get a hazardous materals clearence though...;)<<

Since they are, IIRC, mostly preservatives, we could probably just throw one
in the Pacific Ocean and it would get to Austalia eventually. *And* still be
edible, if one considers them edible to begin with.

Oh, wait -- there are laws against throwing junk into the ocean. There goes
that idea. ;)

Renata