SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #864

Ron and Lori needlewitch at email.msn.com
Fri Aug 7 16:08:31 PDT 1998

kat says....
>Now, I never had that much affinity for the Smarties--I found the candy
shell too thick, and decided I preferred M&M's.  But oh, for a real Crunchie
bar... or a Cadbury Flake!!!  <dreamy sigh>

>Of course, my absolute favorite thing--at least, at age 14 when I spent the
summer in Ireland--was this woooonderful thing called a "99."  It was
basically a soft-serve ice cream cone with a little miniature Flake bar
stuck in it.  Ohhhh, to die for!!!  :-)  Happy memories, those.

>(For a few years, until my aunt Louise passed away, my parents were going
to Minnesota every other year.  My mom, bless her heart, would faithfully
cross the border into Canada and spend $20 or so buying me a stash of
Crunchie bars; then either send them or bring them to me as soon as she
could.  I am truly loved. :-) )

No smarties, no crunchies and no Flakes?!?!? Just what do you eat in the
place of these down there? :)

Micaylah
- -who lives about 30 minutes from a Hershey factory...dangerous!!!-
mmmmm!