SC - Re: Cadbury Crunchie Bars

Balano1@aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 18:04:02 PDT 1998

Hi troops--

Yes, I'm doing it again:  Caer Galen Midwinter, Dec. 19.
I got to pick the color this year for color court (costumes
decoration)--big surprise to those who know me, BLUE.

I also got to pick the food themey bit--as the subject line
says, Iberia:  Spanish, Catalan, Andalusian, Portuguese,
Western islamic, Moroccan.

Cariadoc, this is your cue to ask me for my address so I
can get that cookbook from you.  :-)

Please send sources, menus from previous feasts, redactions,
suggested names for the boar's head (oh, wait, that's
English :-))...in fact, anything you might know about Iberian
christmas customs at any time in period.

Pressure is heavy on me to cook paella...can *anybody*
document this sucker?

Berengaria

jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
University of Denver