SC - do you have any ideas ? (Scallops)

Osburn-Day, Katherine katherine.osburn-day at lmco.com
Sat Aug 8 09:38:20 PDT 1998

Crunchies are all very nice, but I find the honeycomb melts too quickly.
Violet Crumbles, however, stay around a little while longer, and actually
crunch. Mmm.
I also think that Smarties are better than M&Ms, but mainly because if you
hold them in your hand too long, you get little round stains.
But personally, my favourites are Flakes and Maltesers.

(Jelly thread starts here)
My favourite Aussie jellies are the Quandong and Lilli Pilli. My parents
have a giant lilli pilli (50 feet high, 50 feet wide) in their front yard,
which fruits yearly, but you can't get the darn things, as the lowest
branches are too high off the ground to climb, and the possums and cockatoos
get them.

(Soft drink thread starts here)

What do people in SCAmerica call Pepsi and Fanta (my husband suggests Berlin
Citrus Ale for the Fanta, or my suggestion of Adolf's Ale - from what we've
heard, Adolf Hitler got Fanta going when the Americans wouldn't let them
have any in WW2)

Glenda.