SC - Vacation/Training 8/8-8/17

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Aug 10 06:17:42 PDT 1998

Groulx, Michelle wrote:

> Balldrich said...
>
> >Greetings all!
> >I have always been partial to a stuffed pasta shell with spinach in cream
> >and garlic sauce with cheese, I will try to get the recipe tonight.
>
> Could this be canelloni? I love canelloni! Okay now I'm having canelloni and
> bruschetta for dinner tomorrow night! Stop it you guys!
>
> Micaylah

It is kind of like Canelloni, but different.  If you know what I mean. I
can find pasta shells which are about an inch and a half long when
uncooked.  Gigantic things, they are just fabulous stuffed with spinach
and ricotta.  You cook them up, then stuff them then bake them. Make for
very specky entrees.  I find it quite hard to find the shells and stock
up on them big time when I do find them.

Kiriel