SC - Choc-O-Diles

Alma Johnson chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 10 18:28:07 PDT 1998

Has anyone ever heard of the term "hay stew'? This method of cooking
involves digging a hole, lining it with hay, placing the cooking stew in the
hole (in a pot...duh!), and packing the hay in and burying it for several
hours. :) The flavour of the heated hay permeates the stew and makes for a
wonderful meal.

Also can it be documented into our time frame at all? If so, I want to use
this method for an event soon, but need the documentation.

thanks all (thats left)
Micaylah