SC - Smarties theme song

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 21:00:40 PDT 1998

Balano1 at aol.com wrote:

> CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THE REPETITION AND PERTINANCE OF THIS MESSAGE?

I'm guessing Suzanne Metzler is away from work (very possibly at Pennsic, but
not necessarily), and her work network has some kind of autoreply 'bot that
objects to her receiving posts from SCA-cooks while she's away. Of course, it
would have been nice to unsubscribe until she returns. Unfortunately, I believe
the list is currently on a sort of autopilot, with Papa Gunthar off to War as
well...we may have no recourse but to make merciless fun of the name "Mario
Nebbits" for the next week. I feel that would be a harmless way of satisfying
honor.

Adamantius

> << Suzanne Metzler will be out of the office beginning Saturday 8/8 through
>  Monday 8/17 for vacation and attending a training seminar.
>
>  She will *not* be checking her email.
>  She will *not* be checking her voice mail.
>  She will *not* have her pager.
>
>  If your matter is urgent please contact her Admin, Mario Nebbits, at
>  v222-6208 or (202) 736-6208 and he will direct your call to another
>  attorney in LPP Technology Law.
>
>  Suzanne Metzler will return to the office on Tuesday, August 18. >>

- --
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com