SC - Smarties theme song

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 21:24:46 PDT 1998

Who in the name of little green men from Mars is Suzanne Metzler and why
won't she go away already?  This is starting to get on me a little bit
angry. If he hasn't dissapeared, would the list editor PLEASE do something
about this?
- -Sianan

>Suzanne Metzler will be out of the office beginning Saturday 8/8 through
>Monday 8/17 for vacation and attending a training seminar.
>
>She will *not* be checking her email.
>She will *not* be checking her voice mail.
>She will *not* have her pager.
>
>If your matter is urgent please contact her Admin, Mario Nebbits, at
>v222-6208 or (202) 736-6208 and he will direct your call to another
>attorney in LPP Technology Law.
>
>Suzanne Metzler will return to the office on Tuesday, August 18.

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler