SC - Re: Only place to suffer

melc2newton@juno.com melc2newton at juno.com
Fri Aug 14 10:03:52 PDT 1998

Ok this my one and olny contribution to this thread. . .

Back when I worked at the University library in Laramie I had to create
borower files for a group of people that were coming for an eight week
session.  One of the files I created was for a Mr. Random Smith.  We all
wondered if it was a typo on the list and found out when he came in that no it
wasn't and his partents had done it on purpose.

Makes me glad the only problem with my name was that it wasn't "a good German
name".

Noemi