SC - 10 degrees celcius

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Aug 14 11:36:16 PDT 1998

Brenna writes:

> Sounds like our hometown beer in Pgh.  It was called Iron City, but
> you can probably guess what we all called it.

Brenna, you come from the home of the infamous Iron City beer?  Wow!!!   <G>

Aaaaallll the way out here in Darkwood (West), that stuff has had a long-time reputation for being the "second-worst" beer in the world.  My Baron, who knows his beer, has only found *one* beer to surpass it in awfulness--a brand called "Kodiak," local to Lodi, CA, which comes in (I'm NOT making this up) plastic 2-liter soda bottles.

Wow.  I'll have to tell Bill.

Hugs,

	- k