SC - I need some info...

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sat Aug 15 08:56:09 PDT 1998

Bonne writes:

>>I with I could remember the guys name--begins with an H.  I read this in
Smithsonian magazine 2 or 3 years ago.  He has a big thick book out that is
becoming a standard reference in many professional kitchens and cooking
schools.<<

I believe you are referring to "Kitchen Science" by Howard Hillman.

This is a great book! Just skip the chapter on meat if you're squemish and
want to continue to eat meat. (Of course, with some of the recent posts on
meat here on this list, I guess squemishness is not really a problem.) ;)

Renata