SC - I need some info...

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sat Aug 15 08:56:09 PDT 1998

Greetings all,

I was at my local bookstore today and I came across a book called:

The Medieval Kitchen, Recipes from France and Italy
By: Odile Redon, Francoise Sabban, & Silvano Serventi

I have never seen this book before and couldn't open it because it was
shrink wrapped. Anybody have any opinions on this volume?

As well, can someone give me the ISBN for Les Menangiers (sp?)

Thanks