SC: OT Heifer project...wasRe: Subject: SC - Re: SC European foods - Real Pizza

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Aug 17 09:03:22 PDT 1998

In the same vein, when I  married my first husband, the  Navy was so helpful in
sending all the right departments  my name  change paperwork-socialsecurity, tax
nazis, everybody. The problem was that I had no intention to  change my name.
Then, when I  next took a  contract to  work  at Duke Power System's Mcguire
nuclear plant, all my physical id, passport, drivers  license,social security
card were in the wrong name. It took  me 17 days of sitting on my fundament
filling out  forms and changing my security clearance packages before I  was
cleared to go  in  and start working[all at 13.50/hour and  $65 per diem, 8 hours
aday! talk about a waste of  money!!!]

Then  when I divorced,it took me  another  month to change  everything back.
When  I  married my husband [and he is  a keeper!] I  made sure that nothing got
changed!
margali
who can now laugh at it in retrospect