SC - Tastes of Britain Class Notes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 20 23:15:05 PDT 1998

>Freya Griffsmane, ( m. k. a. J.B. Griffin) and her Mother Mordonna DuBois (Pat
>Griffin are proud to announce the birth of new Warrior of Atenveldt.
>Michael Corwyn Griffin, Handsome, strong, brave and true, was born the
>nineteenth day of August, anno societus XXXIII.

  Congratulations to all involved.  From the discription I can almost bet
my best soup ladle that he'll have a good set of lungs on him, so the proud
Mum should probably rest up lots!!!  She's going to need it!!!  Most babies
have the lung capacity of a herald and the volume to outdo one in screaming
any day.
The test for a fighter.......Does he look good in chainmail?
Congrats again!

- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler