SC - I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Fri Aug 21 15:38:58 PDT 1998

Ok, Folks,
	I have just dropped $75.00 at Kinko's.  I have lots of lovely
handouts in manilla envelopes, just waiting to go out, but I cannot
afford to put postage on each and every one of these.
	So,
	If you have requested a copy of the handout, simply send me a
check for $4.50, and I will send the packet out ASAP.
	I even have a few more than were requested (28 at current count),
so if you want one and have been holding back, here's your chance.
Please don't send me any more email, (or post it to the cook's list, for
that matter), just send me your address with your check.
	My address is:

	Christine Seelye-King
	1039 E. Confederate Ave.
	Atlanta, GA  30316

Thanks a bunch,
	Mistress Christianna
(who is hoping that everybody who said that they wanted one of these will
follow through with this, or else I'm going to have handouts for the
millenium!)