SC - HELP!!!!!

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Aug 21 17:56:03 PDT 1998

Sianan,

	First, don't panic.  There isn't *that* much difference between cooking for 50 and cooking for 250.  Just get bigger pots.  ;-)

	Seriously, it's much harder to cross the bridge from 5 to 50 than to cross from 50 to 250.  Really.

	Second, make sure that one person on your crew is assigned to take care of *you.*  You're important too; it may be your friends' wedding day, but you're the cook and you will need moral support and TLC.  That person is in charge of:  making sure you eat, making sure you don't overdo, and forcing you to sit down at least once every two hours.

	Just my US$.02...  :-)  Good luck, and hope it goes well...

	Hugs,

		- k

- ---kat griffith, editor---
This is my business address.  Sending files of over 100K in size to this address will result in my being summarily flogged.