[none]

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Mon Aug 24 06:44:32 PDT 1998

Terry Decker wrote;

>I've a transcript of Ein Alemannisches Buchlien von guter Speise which has
>number of recipes for Braten, nominally roast beef, but with a possible
>interpretation of roasts in general.  I haven't translated any of the
>recipes yet, so I can't give you any details.
>
>IIRC, the book is mid-15th Century, about a century later than Ein Buch von
>Guter Speise.
>
>I haven't found a translation, so I'll probably get to display the
>mediocrity of my language skills in translating it.

I have been working on translating this recipe collection and I would love
to compare notes with anyone else interested in it.
I have been working from a transcript of Ein Alemannisches Buchlien von
guter Speise from the internet but I would like to get hold of a facsimile
copy of the original as there are several points in the text where I believe
an incorrect transcription has been made.
I look forward to your comments

Master Osgot of Corfe
(David Carter)
Baron of Innilgard