SC - Verjuice

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 11:19:35 PDT 1998

> <<
>  Does it have  to be  Colorado? I  suffer rather  badly from altitude
>  sickness[which makes driving across country pretty uncomfortablefor the day
> and
>  an half in the   high reaches...] not to mention what winter  doesto my
>  arthritis and joints:-(
>  margali
>
>  Mary Morman wrote:
>
>  > so, that done, who wants to move to colorado and join the cooks commune
>  > we'd like to form in that gigantic edwardian house with the commercial
>  > kitchen  and  enormous dining hall and wine cellar?
>  >
>  > elaina
>   >>
>         In that case, how about moving it here to Tennessee?!? We'd just adore
> the company, and while we have mountains, they aren't quite so high....... And
> Chattanooga's just foothills territory, anyway. And we are certainly warn
> enough! (*Sigh* Mid-90s today, and looking at the same for our event next
> weekend! Boy, is the pool going to be popular......... ;-))

I got a tour of "The Estate" this weekend...lemme tell ya, it's worth
it!!!

Colorado winters also lack *for the most part* blizzards and endless
shovelling of heavy, wet snow.

This place has a hot tub.  It has gardens.  It has a fish pond (for
which I helpfully pointed out the "make a submerged alligator" rocks
in a catalogue over the weekend).  I didn't get to see the kitchens,
but the dining room is heavenly.

Berengaria