SC - Celtic Feast

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 18:53:26 PDT 1998

One thing that I find with this type of software is when you go to increment
up to, say 400 or so, the ingredients also increment. So a quarter tsp of
salt, for example, may just end up being a few cups. I can't think of one
incident where anything we cook could even remotely benefit from this
amount. This is just an example but I have seen this type of "buffing out"
too many times with these progams and don't bother with them anymore for sca
events. OTOH, they are wonderful for small dinner parties and other smaller
events.

Micaylah