SC - That wonderful Edwardian house in Colorado

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Aug 24 18:59:02 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/24/98 1:45:28 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<<
 I'll come live with you in Arizona or New Mexico. I can't stand winter even
 without the heavy snow and blizzards. Its just to d_ _ _ inconvenient. I
 also suffer from Asthma which is why doctors keep telling me to move to a
 dryer warmer climate. >>

If it's warmer and dryer you want, may I recommend Atenveldt.  Here in El
Valle del Sol, it may get down to freezing once or twice a winter, in the very
early morning.  The high for that day will probably be in the seventies.  And
humidity above 30% is considered unusual.

However, I would not recommend the Phoenix area for anyone with allergies or
breathing problems related to allergies.  Our pollen count can be as high or
higher than any where else, plus there is the fact that everything in the
desert has thorns, spines, spikes, or hooks, including the pollen.  Sometime
look at an electron microscope picture of Eastern Plants, and Sonoran plants.

Mordonna